This policy sets out important information about any personal information we, Premier Communications (Peterborough) Ltd., collects about you, or that you provide to us and how we will use this information. Please read the following carefully to understand how we handle and use your personal information.
Premier Communications (Peterborough) Limited is a limited company incorporated in England under company number 03834055. The company’s registered office and principle place of business is at 1b, Centurion Business Centre Sturrock Way, Bretton, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 8YF, England.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information we collect about you.
Information we may collect.
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- From information that you provide by filling in forms on our web sites including information provided at the time of registering to use our web site or requesting services.
- If you contact us (including reporting any problems with our web site), we may keep a record of any letters, phone calls or e-mails.
- Details of your visits to our web site including information about your IP address, any login information as well as traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access on our web site.
- If you visit one of our offices, we may collect your image by CCTV.
Information we collect may include your name, address, IP address, e-mail address and telephone numbers together with any other personal information you provide.
Uses made of the information we collect
We will only collect and use the information where it is necessary and we will do this in a fair and lawful way.
We will use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contract between us.
- To verify your identity when requesting any services from us.
- To maintain any registered account that you hold with us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To meet any regulatory or legal obligation.
- For our internal operations, including security, testing and data analysis.
If you do not want to supply or for us to hold any personal information about you this may mean we are unable to provide the services you request.
We may also use any e-mail address or address provided to us for the purposes of providing information about other services we offer that are similar to those that have been purchased or enquired about and for keeping customers up to date with new products, events and well as other information about our services. We process this information on the legal basis that it is in our legitimate business interests, as we believe that those individuals are likely to have an interest in our services.
Any individual receiving marketing information can opt-out from receiving our correspondence at any time by emailing us at email@example.com, contacting us via our company address or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing e-mail.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To other members of our group of companies.
- To any third party we use in the supply of any services we have contracted to supply to you.
- Where required as part of our entering into a contract with you.
- With any credit agency for the purposes of assessing your credit worthiness if we require this as part of the services we offer to you.
- To any person to whom we may sell or transfer our business.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of the supply of any services to you.
- To law enforcement agencies in the case of suspected fraudulent or other illegal activity.
Where we store your personal data
The information we collect from you is processed in the EEA.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and all personal information will be stored on secure servers.
Where we have provided you with, or you have chosen, a user identification code or password to access any of our services it is your responsibility to keep this safe and we advise you not to share this with anyone else.
Any personal information will be kept for the time it is necessary to provide you with any product or services or to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. When it is no longer required, we will delete the information or anonymise it in such a way that the personal information cannot be recovered.
Some cookies are only used whilst you visit our web site and are then removed once you leave and others are designed to be left on your computer for a period of time before they are deleted or cease to work.
The cookies we use are divided into two different types. First party cookies, which we send to your computer and are used to identify it and will remember it when you return to the website using the same computer and may also remember any preferences you have set. Some of these cookies are essential when you access secure areas of our web pages. Third party cookies, which are used by a third party service provider we may use to provide our web services and these are used for analytical purposes.
We use the following cookies
Universal Analytics (Google)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website and WordPress blog. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Changing Your Cookie Settings
If you want to limit or disable cookies you will need to change the settings on your web browser. To find out more about cookies visit the Information Commissioner's Office.
Our web sites may contain links to the other websites. If you follow a link please note that these websites are subject to their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for any information you may provide to these linked web sites.
Access to information
The law gives you the right to access any of your personal information held by us and if you want details of this personal information you should contact us. This information will be provided free of charge in most cases.
If you believe that any information we hold is out of date, inaccurate or incomplete you can ask us to correct it. You also have a right to ask us not to use your personal information for certain reasons, although we may continue to use it if we have a legitimate overriding reason to do so.
If you feel that your personal data is not being handled in a proper way, or we have not dealt with any of your requests to us about your personal data, you can complain to the Information Commission by telephone on 03031231113 or go online at www.ico.org.uk.